Endpoint Security for Windows: Features
Endpoint Security combines the features of Endpoint Antivirus alongside additional security measures to create a robust network security solution:
Prevents unauthorised access to your company’s network, with anti-hacker software and defence against data exposure. The firewall allows you to define your trusted networks, making all other connections (e.g. public Wi-Fi) restricted by default.
Behavioural detection (HIPS)
ESET’s Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) monitors system activity and uses a pre-defined set of rules to identify and stop suspicious behaviour.
Detects malicious communication used by botnets while simultaneously identifying the offending processes. Any detected malicious communication is blocked and reported to the user.
Plus the full antimalware protection of ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows:
- Ransomware shield – monitors and evaluates all actively executed applications • Network attack protection – network-wide detection of vulnerabilities
- Advanced memory scanner – scanning suspicious processes to check for malicious intent after de-cloaking in memory
- In-product sandbox – analysing suspicious samples in a secure testing environment to reveal true behaviours of masked malware
- Exploit blocker – monitors the most commonly exploited applications to detect and block threats
- There is no reason not to stay protected.
- Protect against virus', malware and more.
- Multi award winning software that works.
- Enterprise grade options available.